We place great emphasis on learning Irish while having fun as this helps to cultivate and excellent learning environment as well as a love for the language. To ensure this we have a wide variety of indoor and outdoor games, competitions and adventure activities, which are listed below.
Imeachtaí Tráthnóna / Afternoon Activities
- Cluichí / Games: Cispheil, Eitpheil, Peil, Sacar, Iomáint, Uni-hoc, Líonpheil, Rothaíocht, Leadóg bhoird, Curachóireacht etc.
- Snámh / Swimming: Swimming at the local safe and sandy beaches near the college. Activities/Games organised at the beach are supervised at all times.
- Ceol / Music: Pupils can participate in musical activities, sketches, debates, drama and talent shows.
Imeachtaí Taobh Amuigh / Outdoor Activities
- Kayaking, rafting and orienteering as well as our other outdoor games mentioned above.
- Seoltóireacht / Sailing: Sailing is also optional available at an extra cost.
Imeachtaí Oíche / Evening Activities
- Céilithe: Dioscó Gaelach, Comórtas Amhránaíochta, Ceolchoirm, Scoraíocht.
- Theme Nights: Dubh & Bán, Céilí 60’s, Céilí Gleasta, Oíche Hawaii, Oíche Hollywood, Oíche Popstars, Oíche Culchie, Oíche na gContaetha, Céilí Tíre.
- Tours: Tours will be organised to the Aran Islands, scenic Twelve Pins Mountains of Connemara or a tour of the medieval city of Galway (weather permitting).